Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2019/2020 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*). All meetings are in Plant Biosciences Building Room 108 unless otherwise noted.
- *September 19: Tracy Ellig shares his experiences at legislative session
- October 24: Sreekala Bajwa talks about her new role as VP, Dean and Director
- *November 21: Pat Hatfield gives update on Animal & Range Sciences department
- *December 19: George Haynes gives update on Agricultural Education department
- January 23: Tracy Sterling gives update on Land Resources & Environmental Sciences department
- February 27: Mark Jutila gives update on Microbiology & Immunology department
- March 26: Mke Giroux gives update on Plant Sciences & Plant Pathology department
- April 23: Darrin Boss gives update on Department of Research Centers
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- November 1-2: Celebrate Ag! Weekend 2019
- December College Holiday Party, date to be announced later
- December 14: Fall Commencement
- May 9, 2020: Spring Commencement