Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2017/2018 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*). All meetings are in Plant Biosciences Building Room 108 unless otherwise noted.
- *September 14: Vince Smith with update on new Center for Regulation & Applied Economic Analysis
- October 26 in Animal Biosciences Building: Pat Hatfield and Charles Boyer present new Ranch Management program
- *November 16 at BART Farm's newest pole barn: Dusty Perry shows you Ag Ed's new construction class space
- *December 14: Jamie Sherman gives update on craft malting craze and other barley breeding activities
- January 25: Dean's Office Staff for Q&A time
- February 22: Ag Ambassadors
- March 22 at Molecular Biosciences Building: Mark Quinn shows you the new WIMU labs and classroom spaces
- April 26: "In the People's [outside] Interest", a book fair and reception celebrating authors from the College of Ag Family, including Coffee regulars Jim Sargent, Rosemary & Walt Newman
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- November 3-4: Celebrate Ag! Weekend 2017
- December College Holiday Party, date to be announced later
- December 16: Fall Commencement
- May 5, 2018: Spring Commencement