Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2018/2019 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*). All meetings are in Plant Biosciences Building Room 108 unless otherwise noted.
- September 27: Nina Zidack gives update on potato lab and chats about Montana Ag Live!
- October 25: Kevin McPhee gives update on his pulse crops breeding program
- *November 15: Mark Anderson presents his health economics research as a nod to 100th anniversary
of the Flu Pandemic
- *December 20: Charles Boyer talks about transition plans and personnel upon his retirement
- January 24: farm operations management team Dave Gettel and Jeff Todd chat about their jobs
- February 28: meet our new livestock operations manager Tom Groneberg
- March 28: Jennifer Thomson shares about her recent dairy cattle study findings and other genetic research
- April 25: New VP for Ag (hopefully) with Ag Ambassadors wind up the season
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- November 9-10: Celebrate Ag! Weekend 2018
- December College Holiday Party, date to be announced later
- December 15: Fall Commencement
- May 4, 2019: Spring Commencement