Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2020/2021 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*). All meetings are online via WebEx unless otherwise noted.
- *August 6 at Hort Farm: David Baumbauer talks about current plantings and offers a walkabout
- September 24: Bob Peterson shares how he teaches synchronously and asynchronously
- October 22: Sreekala Bajwa talks about upcoming legislative session, gives College/Station update
- *November 19: (hopeful) virtual tour of new dorm, Hyalite Hall
- *December 17: pick the winners of the collegewide Ugly Mask & Sweater/Tie competition
- January 28: College of Ag Ambassadors share their experience of socially-distanced class/lab work
- February 25: Solar e-bike charging station with MIke Walach, Dept. of Agricultural & Technology Education
- March 25: Jovanka Voyich, new department head, shares COVID-19 research push in Micro & Immunology
- *April 22 at 10:00am: EJ Hook w/Facilities shares growth of campus sustainability as salute to Earth Day
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- May 1, 2021: Spring Commencement
- August 25, 2021: Fall Semester begins