Senior Ag Coffee
Join the College of Agriculture for monthly presentations and conversation on topics of interest to all friends of the College, young and old. Enjoy a cup of coffee, some treats and stay connected.
The 2022/2023 schedule is below. Please check back regularly as times and locations might change. All meetings are 9 am to 10 am and usually occur on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted (*).
- *August 18 at Hort Farm: David Baumbauer talks about current activities and offers a walkabout
- September 15 in 145 Animal Biosci Bldg: Carl Igo gives updates on Dept of Ag & Tech Education
- October 27 in 145 Animal Biosci Bldg: Doug Holen gives update on Foundation Seed Program
- *November 17 virtual: Darrin Boss shares Research Centers+ asks of upcoming leg. session
- *December 8, 4pm-5:30pm: College of Ag's annual holiday open house
- January 26 virtual: Greg Gilpin gives updates on Dept of Ag Econ & Economics
- February 23 virtual: Hannah DelCurto-Wyffels gives updates on Steer-A-Year program
- March 23 in 145 Animal Biosci Bldg: Tracy Dougher gives updates on College's academic programs
- April 27 in 145 Animal Biosci Bldg: Sreekala Bajwa gives wool lab and leg. session updates
Spouses and other guests are welcome!
Please call the office at 994-3681 if you have questions - Susan and Robin are here to help.
Other important dates
- October 21-22: Celebrate Ag!! Weekend 2022
- December 16: Fall Commencement
- May 12, 2023: Spring Commencement