Below you will find a follow along checklist for students looking to transfer in from other institutions. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to 


 Apply for admissions by clicking the link provided.


Official transcripts must be requested from institution and sent directly to MSU office of admissions: 

Unofficial self credit evaluation

you can self check your unofficial credits here. 

Claiming your Net ID

In order to register for orientation you must first claim your Net ID

New Student Orientation
Log into my info and select the "undergraduate admissions Checklist" and register for orientation. If you have any questions reach out to
Indigenous Student Scholarships
Click here to access the recent Native student scholarships. You can also reach out at
Child Care

Below are some options for child care. If you would like more options please download the full PDF checklist.

Housing Opportunities
  • Single students without dependents must have 72+ undergraduate credits to qualify for single graduate housing
  • Graduate students without dependents must be accepted into graduate school in order to qualify for single graduate housing.
  • Students who are single with dependents, married with dependents, or married without dependents are eligible for Family Graduate Housing regardless of credits.