Outstanding Agricultural Leader Nomination
Outstanding Montana Agricultural Leader Nomination Form
Fill out this form to nominate an individual, couple or business for the annual Outstanding Agricultural Leader award. Note that after filling out this form, you must upload a photo of the nominee on the following webpage.
Supporting letters of recommendation are highly encouraged. Please read the below criteria before submitting your nomination.
Successful applicants will:
- Be well respected in their agricultural community and their accomplishments will impact
- Have either a lifetime of achievement in agriculture, be an industry leader, or an upcoming active innovative producer (or a combination).
- Be actively involved in the agriculture industry.
- Receive top ranking in the Outstanding Ag Leader Selection Committee process. This committee is composed of five members: past chair of the MAES Advisory Council, past chair of the College's Academic Advisory Committee, past chair of the College's Development Board, a College Faculty member (rotated through departments) and a member of the College's Student Advisory
Successful applicants will not:
- Be employed by MSU, the state or government at time of recognition. If applicant is a past MSU, state or government employee, they shall have been retired for a minimum of two (2) years and have shown service above and beyond job requirements.
- The exception to this is the Friend of the College of Agriculture/Montana Agricultural Experiment Station Award which may be given to a state or government employee, or a public servant for extraordinary service and support to MSU College of Agriculture and the agriculture industry.
denotes required fields.